Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

360 camera red lines

Reactions
Today I noticed red lines all over the image of the 360 camera system. I went around and cleaned off the lenses and it’s still the same. I can’t find anything on this. And the recall was already performed. I’ve attached an image.

Attachments

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I just see moire effect. This is not all the time, right?

OP
M
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I just see moire effect. This is not all the time, right?
I don’t think it’s the moire effect. I just noticed it for the first time today. If you look at the image again you can see little red lines all around the lower portion of the image. That shows on the screen. The moire effect is from my phone taking the pic against the screen. I’m attaching a small video also.

Attachments

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Brake light reflection on slick surface of tarmac or wet surface?

OP
M
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Brake light reflection on slick surface of tarmac or wet surface?
I dont think so. It was bright and sunny. I doubt the brake lights would reflect that well during the day. Plus the lines appeared on the 360 "bird eye" view also.

On my way home from work tonight the lines were gone. Probably just another weird glitch in afraid.

Reactions
I had similar effects but mine's were green and had green outlines. Took it in for the recall, havent had any issues since.

Reactions
Mine has done this maybe 5 times in 40k miles.

Just hard reset the infotainment system fixes it for me.