Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2nd Row cargo liner

Reactions
I’ve seen the cargo liners that are for when the 3rd row seat is both up and down, has any one seen anything that would cover the second row captain seats when folded flat? Would really come in handy on my camping trips.

Reactions
Two old towels. Best option so far.

Reactions
I’ve seen the cargo liners that are for when the 3rd row seat is both up and down, has any one seen anything that would cover the second row captain seats when folded flat? Would really come in handy on my camping trips.
Canvas Back May be the option you are looking for. I believe you can buy only for the second row too.

Reactions
I agree with the Canvasback. It will cover the entire cargo area, behind the 3rd row seats as well as the back of the 2nd row seats. I've had Canvasback on all my SUV's. They are a great company and the workmanship is A1. They are a little slippery, so I keep some rubber footed bins in the back cargo area to keep things in place.

Reactions
I agree with the Canvasback. It will cover the entire cargo area, behind the 3rd row seats as well as the back of the 2nd row seats. I've had Canvasback on all my SUV's. They are a great company and the workmanship is A1. They are a little slippery, so I keep some rubber footed bins in the back cargo area to keep things in place.
I am still debating on it, I just don't want to have things sliding around if I can help it. May end up just doing the canvas back for the second row and figuring out something for the rear.