Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

285/60-18 General Grabber A/TX and 18x9 +35 ALPHAequipt Grenade Wheels

Billj747

Reactions
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Well, I am surprised, that looks pretty nice!

schmove

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Looks great! Nice to see 285 fit. I went with 265/65/18.

StarWhite22

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Super sharp looking

Kjack

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Looks great! Nice to see 285 fit. I went with 265/65/18.
Good morning, have you had any rubbing issues? While turning? large bumps etc? I was going to get 265/60-18’s, was worried to go to 65’s.
thanks

schmove

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Good morning, have you had any rubbing issues? While turning? large bumps etc? I was going to get 265/60-18’s, was worried to go to 65’s.
thanks
No issues at all with any scenario. off road, highway dips, Target parking lots. :)

Kjack

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
No issues at all with any scenario. off road, highway dips, Target parking lots. :)
Thanks a lot. Mine just went in to production 3/20. When it’s delivered I’m ordering those wheels with TKO2’s.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Hey guys.
Sorry to jump on this thread. I am a new ST owner with an opportunity to buy a very lightly used set of winter tires on 18 rims. I did some research and searching but I'm just not familiar enough with the packages to know for sure. My ST has the street performance package with the larger brakes and 21 inch tires. Will the 18's fit on my car? Thanks in advance for any input and advice you have.

Kjack

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hey guys.
Sorry to jump on this thread. I am a new ST owner with an opportunity to buy a very lightly used set of winter tires on 18 rims. I did some research and searching but I'm just not familiar enough with the packages to know for sure. My ST has the street performance package with the larger brakes and 21 inch tires. Will the 18's fit on my car? Thanks in advance for any input and advice you have.
18” wheels fit over the larger brake rotors.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Thank you!

jfa_ra

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I am preparing to purchase a 2020-2023 Ford Explorer ST with the upgraded Brembo brake package. I will be doing a similar offroad wheel/tire upgrade. The goal is to fit the widest package without suspension modifications or rubbing issues. It is fine if the wheels/tires protrude from the wheel wells, as that is actually desired. Is the 18x9+35 wheels / 285/60-18 the widest fitment that would comply?

(I am finally moving on from my 2007 Rubicon with 33x12.50/17's)

Thank you!

elvets

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Does anyone know a dealer in Ontario for those rims because this is an awesome setup!

Explorer ST Posts