Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

22x11 Ferrada CM2s

Reactions
Here's my 22x11 Ferrada CM2 wheels with 285/40-22 Lionheart LH-5 tires.

I also have a set of Velgen VF5 and Forgestar F14's in 22x10.5 +30 offset with 305/35-22s (which both will go up on FB Marketplace tomorrow).

Although the 285s aren't as wide, they hook up and handle just fine (they are wider than stock) and I LOVE the slightly stretched sidewall look compared to the square 305s, especially now that my Explorer is lowered. I will replace the Steeda springs once I receive the H&Rs.

There is no rubbing or any other issues, lock to lock with these 22x11's.

FERRADA1.jpg

FERRADA2.jpg

FERRADA3.jpg

FERRADA4.jpg

FERRADA5.jpg

Reactions
Do you have pictures of the Forgestar F14s? I am in the DFW area and just picked up my ST over the weekend.

OP
pelotonracer2
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Do you have pictures of the Forgestar F14s? I am in the DFW area and just picked up my ST over the weekend.
Yes. These are 22x10.5 +30 offset. gloss black. Brand new TPMS sensors installed, includes black spline lug nuts, and center caps. Brand new 305/35-22 Michelin Pilot Super Sports. The wheels were $2,400 with a 4-6 week wait time and were built specifically to spec. Tires were $2,000. I will sell for *SIGNIFICANTLY* less than what I paid (even though they are brand new and never mounted to vehicle). Forgestar2.jpg Forgestar5.jpg Forgestar3.jpg Forgestar4.jpg Forgestar6.jpg

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I might be interested- can you put one of the wheel/tire combo on a scale and tell me the weight? Thanks.

OP
pelotonracer2
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
I'll weigh a Velgen VF5 and a Forgestar F14 with the tires, and a stock street pack wheel and tire for comparison. They are not going to be very light either way, that's lot of wheel and tire.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I've seen posts of about 80 lbs for the stock 21" wheel tire offset. I'm interested in forged wheels, but curious about the weight. Thanks for taking the time.

Reactions
I just shot you a message, also you mentioned that you also mentioned parting ways from the steeda springs?

OP
pelotonracer2
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
I just shot you a message, also you mentioned that you also mentioned parting ways from the steeda springs?
Once I receive the H&R springs, I will be removing the Steeda springs. The H&Rs have been on back order for three months.

OP
pelotonracer2
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
I've seen posts of about 80 lbs for the stock 21" wheel tire offset. I'm interested in forged wheels, but curious about the weight. Thanks for taking the time.
Unfortunately, I tried putting the wheels/tires on my scale and they don't fit on it good enough to get an accurate reading. I'll have to get a new scale to facilitate that. :cautious::cry:

ExploST

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Do you happen to know the offset on the ferradas? Currently shopping around for 22x11s, and these are a great range to look at.

Reactions
Do you happen to know the offset on the ferradas? Currently shopping around for 22x11s, and these are a great range to look at.
Best guess is +38 for 22x11. Thats what VOSSEN sells in 22x11 for us.

Levenson

Reactions
Here's my 22x11 Ferrada CM2 wheels with 285/40-22 Lionheart LH-5 tires.

I also have a set of Velgen VF5 and Forgestar F14's in 22x10.5 +30 offset with 305/35-22s (which both will go up on FB Marketplace tomorrow).

Although the 285s aren't as wide, they hook up and handle just fine (they are wider than stock) and I LOVE the slightly stretched sidewall look compared to the square 305s, especially now that my Explorer is lowered. I will replace the Steeda springs once I receive the H&Rs.

There is no rubbing or any other issues, lock to lock with these 22x11's.

View attachment 6525

View attachment 6526

View attachment 6527

View attachment 6528

View attachment 6529
No Issues with rubbing? I have a 2021 stock suspension. This setup works with no issues?