Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

20x10.5 35mm offset question

Reactions
Whats up guys, new to the forum but def not car scene and forums in general. Just picked up a 2020 ST for my fiancé and ready to start on it. Already got with Adam at ZFG and gonna have my buddies at rarefab work their magic on the parts.

Kinda wanting to go with 20x10.5 with a 35mm offset and 295/45/20s. I know 30mm would probably be ideal but I have yet to see anyone with a 35 offset especially on a 20" on the new body style and not sure if im going to be too close to the suspension on the inside. It will be lowered

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
+35 is fine. You can fit up to a 305 with no worries if you stay 31” tall or shorter.

OP
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
+35 is fine. You can fit up to a 305 with no worries if you stay 31” tall or shorter.
Awesome! Thanks for the response

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
I'm glad you posed the question. I'm currently looking a couple forged 20x10 wheels (Advan & Volk) that I can pick +30 or +35. Need to make sure there are no caliper clearance issues.