Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2025 Ford Explorer Order Guide

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
If you have not received a confirmation email from ford you have no order confirmation.
It should look like this..

View attachment 22867

Orrr, I just never received the email from Ford…

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
If you have not received a confirmation email from ford you have no order confirmation.
It should look like this..

View attachment 22867
What was the Ford email address used to send you that confirmation?

Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST on order.
I had to email my salesman to find out my build date and VIN#. Ordered on March 1st and did get the Ford email with my build number but have not received anything since. My salesman was like your VIN and build date has been available for a bit. He was surprised I had not heard anything from Ford. My build date is June 10th as of right now.

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
I had to email my salesman to find out my build date and VIN#. Ordered on March 1st and did get the Ford email with my build number but have not received anything since. My salesman was like your VIN and build date has been available for a bit. He was surprised I had not heard anything from Ford. My build date is June 10th as of right now.
Do you remember the email address Ford used to send you the confirmation email?

OP
L
Reactions
Vehicle
17 Explorer, 20 Transit, 24 F150, 25 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #85
I did receive the 1st email for Order Confirmation, but no subsequent emails. I messaged Ford Chat this morning and have a build day of Sunday, 6/16/24, the last day in the 6/10 build week.

Tremor

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
F350 Tremor
When your dealer places the order and it is accepted by the plant you get the confirmation email, in the body of that email there is a link to sign up for text notifications of order status. So you will get both email and text of status when you get a build date a vin number should be assigned as well.

http://fordwindowsticker.com/ place your vin and order number to track

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
I did receive the 1st email for Order Confirmation, but no subsequent emails. I messaged Ford Chat this morning and have a build day of Sunday, 6/16/24, the last day in the 6/10 build week.
Nice! They actually gave you a specific day? I just have a week.

OP
L
Reactions
Vehicle
17 Explorer, 20 Transit, 24 F150, 25 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #88
Nice! They actually gave you a specific day? I just have a week.
Yep, once you get closer they schedule a build date. Reach out to Ford Chat, that is who provided the actual date.

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Yep, once you get closer they schedule a build date. Reach out to Ford Chat, that is who provided the actual date.
Ok thanks.