Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2022 year Exp ST I continue to get messages indicating "Pandora cannot play due to insufficient internet connection"

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hoping someone within the forum can share with me and others if there is a fix for this annoying message when I try to play music via Pandora. The music plays just fine except I receive sporadic voice messages indicating "Pandora cannot play due to insufficient internet connection" My local Ford dealer did the most recent software upgrade and told me that it should resolve the issue, but unfortunately it didn't.. my cell phone service is thru Verizon, and I am not in a remote location when driving... cell service is excellent... this is more of an annoyance than anything else..

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed some light on why this continues to happen...

K

bosephbarking

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Are you using the infotainment app built in or are you using Android auto or Apple car play?

LuxST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Same problem. It doesn’t do it through Apple play though.

bosephbarking

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Same problem. It doesn’t do it through Apple play though.
Sync sucks. Just plug your phone in.