Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2022 Explorer St-Line

Reactions
RWD and 100HP less......no thanks! I wonder how many people are going to slap quad tips on and some ST badging on these. Of course they put nice red stitching on this model.......I do think the grill is nicer!
https://www.motor1.com/news/527613/2022-ford-explorer-st/

Video:

Attachments

Reactions
meh, thats not replacing the ST, its just ST line. So trim levels within the ST, vs. today we really get one model, very few options in the current ST.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I’ll have that badgeless grille ordered as soon as possible.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
@UNBROKEN i searched everywhere and i couldn't find it. Not sure how this guy got his.
It’s standard on European ST Line hybrids…which is what that is. I almost had a swap worked out with a guy overseas but he wasn’t positive they would interchange and backed out.

Reactions
So its practically what the previous Explorer's offered on the XLT, the "Sport Appearance package".

Wonder how much cheaper the RWD ST will be vs the 21 EnthusiaST.

Looks like they still kept the full digital tach for the 3.0T cars

Last edited:
Reactions
Man that side ST Line emblem looks pretty sweet!
Anyone willing to pop it on their `20 / `21?

Reactions
That’s ok, just wait until one pulls up next to you at a light. The difference will be obvious almost immediately.

Reactions
The Edge already had the “ST line” so not really much of a departure for Ford on this. As mentioned, pretty much a direct replacement for the “Sport Appearance Package” on previous Gens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk