Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2021 Carbonized Gray ST - Want a Flow Form / Cross Forged Wheel - Options?

LowBoost

Reactions
Hello, Need your help! Im wanting Flow form / cross forged / Rotary Forged / type of wheel for the ST. Ive called HRE they do not offer any wheels unless custom. Ive talked to Rohanna they have 1 model of Cross Forged.
Offerings sizes from Rohanna below.

22x9 ET 35
or
22x10.5 ET 42 ( I would need to run 8mm spacer. Prefer not to do that.)

Any wheels you guys can think of that are rotary forged and available for the ST in proper size?

Reactions
check out TSW - they offer rotary forged in 22 in multiple widths and offsets

Dave G ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Do you have the 21" ST wheels that you are going to get rid of?

Reactions
Do you have the 21" ST wheels that you are going to get rid of?
Yeah they have about 800 miles on them, cleaned in my basement. I may just keep them
for when I sell the car someday but i’d consider selling for a good price.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I believe Vossen has some stuff on the shelf that’s close to perfect with 10.5” widths and +32 offset.
Are you just trying to stay away from cast wheels? That’s the only reason I can think you’d ask for flow formed or forged...and if that’s the case I’d just go straight to a forged wheel and have exactly what you want built. BC Forged is usually only about 5 weeks out on delivery...I’d wait before I even stepped down to a flow formed wheel.

OP
L

LowBoost

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
I believe Vossen has some stuff on the shelf that’s close to perfect with 10.5” widths and +32 offset.
Are you just trying to stay away from cast wheels? That’s the only reason I can think you’d ask for flow formed or forged...and if that’s the case I’d just go straight to a forged wheel and have exactly what you want built. BC Forged is usually only about 5 weeks out on delivery...I’d wait before I even stepped down to a flow formed wheel.
Hello, Yes don't want heavy cast wheels and don't want to spend money on forged wheels. Middle ground is flow forged.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
You can get a set of 22” BC Forged for like $4100 shipped. I forgot about Velgen Forged...I think they’re shipping for less than that. Both are worth a look and will have the exact fitment for an ST.

Reactions
BUY MINE !

Complete set ready to go.......wheels , tires , sensors , 2 sets of center caps

Reactions
I can assist you and beat any pricing for a forged wheel. I also offer my own forged designs. Again, all forged. Real deal. All VIA and JWL certifications.

You can customize anything about these: caps, color, finish, lettering, etc. Have a design in mind? Bring it. Our wheel design partners will design and iterate it to your spec for a super low price.

Website still in progress as I get the renderings complete. Many guys on here have purchased and I run these on my own ST daily.

Our forged monoblocks generally run at $3800 a set shipped. We only ship DHL now so wheels arrive less than 10 days after production is complete. Production is typically 25 days.

Even if you go with someone else here are the wheel specs you’ll need:
5x114.3
Hub 70.5
22 x 10.5 wheels fit best with +30 or +35 offset

Best fitting tires will be 305/35r22. 304/40r22 also fit but it is very very close up in the wheel well, especially if you have lowering springs. It’s safest to stick with the 305/35r22.

——-

2 piece forged wheel for a customer (just ordered yesterday):

Snowflake 5 spoke

Y Spoke - angled concave

The original Y Spoke

Flat I Spoke

Custom caps or use your own design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
That 2-piece is $$$$

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Weights of these choices?

Reactions
Or , as I stated above , you can buy my forged monoblock , complete set for $3000.00 . Where are you going to beat that ?

Reactions
I can assist you and beat any pricing for a forged wheel. I also offer my own forged designs. Again, all forged. Real deal. All VIA and JWL certifications.

You can customize anything about these: caps, color, finish, lettering, etc. Have a design in mind? Bring it. Our wheel design partners will design and iterate it to your spec for a super low price.

Website still in progress as I get the renderings complete. Many guys on here have purchased and I run these on my own ST daily.

Our forged monoblocks generally run at $3800 a set shipped. We only ship DHL now so wheels arrive less than 10 days after production is complete. Production is typically 25 days.

5x114.3
Hub 70.5

Best fitting tires will be 305/35r22. 304/40r22 also fit but it is very very close up in the wheel well, especially if you have lowering springs. It’s safest to stick with the 305/35r22.

——-

Snowflake 5 spoke

Y Spoke - angled concave

The original Y Spoke

Flat I Spoke

5x114.3
Hub 70.5

——-

Snowflake 5 spoke

Y Spoke - angled concave

The original Y Spoke

Flat I Spoke

How do we order a set?