Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2020 Explorer ST vs 2018 Jeep Trackhawk

Reactions

Reactions
LOL, the ST just gave up and started throwing codes.

KegsBdry

Reactions
LOL, the ST just gave up and started throwing codes.
I had the same issue. I needed to take it in so many times.

It ended up being a part connected to the battery. It was 'slightly' melted (WTF?!)

That was 2 months ago, so fingers crossed.

But it was hilarious seeing it on your video. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Blackssr

Reactions
I own both a 2021 Ford Explorer ST and a 2018 Trackhawk. In stock form the Ford it is no match for the Hemi and Supercharger. But remember the Ford is nearly half the price. In my opinion it is the best value in the performance SUV market to date. Trackhawk is a legend and a beast. At over 100k it's not for everyone.

Reactions
Vehicle
20' Explorer ST
Interesting race! I actually have thought about next time grabbing a Dodge Durango R/T with the hemi. But gosh they really set you back on price.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Don't know what was expected here but the Hawk has over 700hp stock, the ST 400. Do the math.
It sounded like the ST had some work but I don't know of any that would come close without a full upgrade with turbos, injectors, fuel pump, intake, exhaust, intercooler etc. Even then, has anyone even come close to 650hp?