Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2020 clone (Lancaster Ca)

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
We were at a restaurant (Schooners) & someone went to Vince's Pizza across the parking lot... Left a note on the windshield.

STClone1.jpg

OP
ZRX61

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Haven't seen another one in town since it was bought. Saw the one above last night, then this afternoon I saw a red one waiting at a light... but that owner didnt get to see another one as I was driving the Camaro... So none for almost 5 months, then two in as many days.

Reactions
Just curious....what did you write on the note? I've always wanted to do something like that but draw a blank on content.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I virtually never see an ST when I’m driving my daily GTI. Drive the ST…nothing…ever.

OP
ZRX61

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Just curious....what did you write on the note? I've always wanted to do something like that but draw a blank on content.
"We have an identical ST" with our names & phone #.

I'm assuming the red one is owned by a friend of the guy at the local smog place as he mentioned it when I went there one day to have him find out why my Autel scanner doodad couldn't *see* the ST (didn't have the correct protocols)

So that brings to four the number of known ST's in a town of about 300,000

Reactions
Cool post! I'm in a smaller town in Manitoba (~50k) and I've seen maybe a handful of ST's around here. When I go to Winnipeg, I see quite a number of them though. Lots of SUVs up here with our winter weather and hockey families, so it stands to reason I'd see a lot more Explorer's, but the ST's are around, for sure. I'm almost surprised you guys don't see more!

hbalek

Reactions
I was in a small town, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware for the weekend and I was one of 3 ST's. One was a 2020 identical to mine with Delaware tags and the other was a black one with black and red Ford logos front and back. There's one identical to mine in my small town who drives by my house from time to time. He once honked his horn and waved to me in my driveway.