Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

$1000 Off MSRP?

Reactions
So I will make a long story short. I have done business with Woodhouse Ford/Lincoln in Omaha, Ne since about 2010. We have bought or leased abut 10 different vehicles from them and I just called and inquired about a 2021 ST for $57,785 MSRP. (They are the largest dealer in our Midwest region)

They offered $1000 off MSRP and then any pertaining rebates because of tremendous demand. Now, I didn't fall off the turnip truck last night, but that seems like a pretty s***ty deal to me?

Thoughts?

PS- I was thinking of putting anywhere from $5000-$15000 down and running it through Ford Motor Credit like we always do.

Ty

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Reactions
So I will make a long story short. I have done business with Woodhouse Ford/Lincoln in Omaha, Ne since about 2010. We have bought or leased abut 10 different vehicles from them and I just called and inquired about a 2021 ST for $57,785 MSRP. (They are the largest dealer in our Midwest region)

They offered $1000 off MSRP and then any pertaining rebates because of tremendous demand. Now, I didn't fall off the turnip truck last night, but that seems like a pretty s***ty deal to me?

Thoughts?

PS- I was thinking of putting anywhere from $5000-$15000 down and running it through Ford Motor Credit like we always do.

Ty
You can do better

Reactions
Seems high. My MSRP was a tick over 61k and I got it for 54.

OP
KearneyHusker
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Seems high. My MSRP was a tick over 61k and I got it for 54.
Thank You, I want them to make money, heck I have been in sales 30 years. But just not all their money on me :)

Sch0227

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I got 8k off MSRP... using some perks thing from my work... but it's basically just True Car.. they whore out your info to every Ford Dealer in a 100 mile radius and they all email you their best offer. I took the best offer to the nearest Ford Dealer and they matched it.

Sch0227

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
You can also sign up for Mustang Club of America for like 25 bucks or something and get X-Plan Pricing.. i did that as well, for my Ford Bronco Reservation.. but used it for the Exploder as well

OP
KearneyHusker
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
With your guys help/information the GM called me today after I emailed him last night. We agreed in principal to $6500 off list, minus any additional rebates, and I could get whatever the current Ford financing is. Like 1.9 for 48 Months. Ty